This document provides troubleshooting recommendations for account management in your Thales Data Protection on Demand tenant.
If you are expecting an account verification email from DPoD and you have not received it, please verify the following before contacting Thales support:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Check your Trash/Bin folder.
- Verify your account was registered with the correct email address.
- Check the Changelog for any related announcements.
- Check the DPoD Status Page and verify there are no outages or maintenance notices.
If account verification emails from DPoD are appearing in your Junk/Spam folder add the email address
firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved senders list.
Account Support Requests
If you require support assistance, please submit a ticket to support at supportportal.thalesgroup.com.
Please include the following in your support request:
- A detailed description of the failed operation or request
- Tenant hostname URL - example: thales.na.market.dpondemand.io
- User email address
- An incident id (if it was displayed on an error page)
- Approximate time of the incident and time zone
For security purposes Thales DPoD may only support the following account credential requests:
- reset all users MFA tokens